Welcome to Texas Coworking
Coworking in the Heart of Austin
The Unoffice Office
What is Coworking?
Coworking is the growing movement between a full time office gig and a self employment career. It’s a place
- to work in an office like environment without the boss.
- to work alongside others who share similar careers or talents.
- to focus on what needs to be done in a quieter office enviroment
Feel free to drop by and check the place out. We are open from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday (members have after hour access).
- Offices available for confidential meetings and phone calls.
- Plenty of room to spread out, focus and get things done.
- Large conference room
- high-speed and secured wifi
- Wired ethernet wall ports
- Server room with servers for all your IT and web and application development needs,
- Rooftop terrace – a place to relax – overlooking 6th Street and the Austin Convention Center.
- Copy, fax, mail and other services
Here are some pictures of the place, a video tour featuring Grace Sharington produced by a noted local film maker, Michelle Millette, is posted here below.
Membership is $250 a month, $280/month with parking. Rate sheet page coming soon for day use and special events and meetings. Texas Coworking will be part of a Coworking Visa program, so for a few days you can use coworking space in other locations as part of your membership.
Come by for a tour today. Call Paul Terry Walhus at 512-699-4000 for more details.